The Rule Lo-Profile bilge pump is the right pump for those tight hard to get to places in your boat. With the rotating body and the assortment of hose connections it can be configured in multiple ways, vertically or horizontally.
- Connections:For 19mm (3/4″), 25mm (1″) or 28mm (1 1/8″) bore hose.
- Dimensions:237mm long, 59mm diameter.
- Current Draw:4(amps)
- Fuse Size:5 amp
- Output:Up to 56 litres/minute (12.5 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 3m
- Brings Rule pumping power to tight spaces.
- Fully rotating discharge body for installation flexibility.
- Choice of discharge ports supplied with each pump.
- Ignition protected.
- Horizontal or Vertical Mounting
- 3 Operation Modes:
- High water mode; The pump starts when the water level reaches 50mm (2″)
- Low water mode; Turn the motor cartridge 180º and the sensor is at 33mm (1.3″)
- Full Electronic mode; The pump automatically turns on every 2.5 minutes to check for water, if water is detected the pump runs until the water is gone.