The Vigo Coastal Jacket provides a performance weight, breathable, waterproof and windproof layer. Designed using Guls’ technical GCX2 for everyday to difficult conditions. GCX2 fabric will keep you warm, dry and comfortable gaining the most from your watersports experience, allowing you to perform at your best for longer. The hardwearing advanced GCX2 two-layer fabric. Specifically engineered to prevent water penetration, whilst offering breathability, allowing perspiration moisture to evaporate. Offering waterproof and breathability ratings of minimum 5000 mm and 5000 g/m/24h. All seams fully taped for long lasting water proofness. The Vigo is the perfect coastal sailing jacket. With 100% waterproof heat taped seams and brushed mesh lining for lightweight performance and comfort. Dual storm flaps and high visibility 3-way adjustable stowaway hood.
Gul adds fully taped seams to their fully waterproof garments to keep you dry in the harshest of conditions. Taping all seams on a garment regardless of where they are situated ensures heavy duty waterproofing. Taping the garment also seals the small holes made when the waterproof fabric has been sewn to create the garment. A hot-melt tape is applied over all the seams; this creates a perfect airtight seal allowing added strength and longevity to the garment.
- GCX2 fabric – performance weight, breathable, waterproof, windproof
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Brushed mesh lined for lightweight performance
- Stow-away, 2-way adjustable hood
- Quick-Dry fleece lined collar
- 2-way zip with chin guard and storm flap
- Internal PU adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable outer cuffs
- Quick-Dry hand warmer pockets
- Easy-grab elasticated hem adjuster
- Life jacket loops