Push harder—either with the elements or yourself…or both. Designed for tackling offshore conditions, the Meris Bib Pants bridges the gap between agility and durability. From hitting the deck to pulling lines to bracing through impact of the boat, these ocean pants keep you and your foul weather protection kit—in one piece.
Integrated knee pads soften the blow while pulling lines, or yanking a prize-winning catch over the gunnel. Adjustable shoulder straps give you a customized fit through the body and shoulder, and stay put all day. Minimalist, lightweight design compiled in a burly fabric holds up well against dirt and salt water. Give your offshore expeditions your all.
- Exclusive MarineSpec BP waterproof , breathable fabric has been designed and tested to hold up in tough salt-water environments
- Seat and knees are reinforced with 500 Denier Cordura for robust durability
- Relaxed Fit allows for layering
- Adjustable shoulders for a more comfortable and secure fit
- 100% waterproof YKK AQUASEAL zipper eliminates the requirement for storm flaps, enabling reduced weight and bulk
- Dedicated reinforced knife pocket
- Notes window for easy reference from your thigh pocket
- Knee pads with adjustment tabs for reduced injuries and comfort for longer days