The Dave is a general purpose surface mounted waterproof light with three high-flux LEDs. This light is fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning. One piece solid aluminum housing provides strength and ample heat sinking to the LEDs to ensure long life operation.
Their patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes them immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations. Their incredibly low power draw (0.5A @ 12V) makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption.
- Low profile surface mounted.
- Works above and below water line up to 10 feet.
- For your yacht and your yard.
- For your dock and your deck.
- Body machined from one solid piece of aerospace-grade aluminum.
- 20 micron thick marine-grade anodized surface.
- No anodes required, as housing is corrosion proof.
- Extremely rugged and ample heat sinking to the LEDs to ensure long life operation.
- Multi-voltage 12VDC or 24VDC or 12VAC.
- Works on most low voltage outdoor lighting systems.
- Instant on, no warm-up of bulb needed.
- Long service life.
- Not hot, warm to the touch.
- Shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break.
- Other light output colors available on special orders.
- Replace 50W halogen underwater lights.
- Input Voltage: 10-28 VDC or 12VAC
- Current Draw: ~0.5A @ 12V, ~0.25A @ 24V
- Light Output: ~400 lumens
- Color Temperature: ~6000 K
- Lens Material: 4mm tempered glass
- Fixture Material: 6000 series aluminum body
- Fixture Dimensions: 100 mm (4″) diameter, 31mm (1.22″) thick
- Mechanical Connection: Four mounting holes and rubber gasket provided
- Recommended Fasteners: #6 X 1