Rot Fix is an easy to use, low viscosity epoxy wood sealer, primer, and consolidant for repair and restoration of rotted, deteriorated, dried out or spongy wood. RotFix is a component of The EndRot System. It creates a sound, waterproof base for repair and restoration filler putty. With this bottle you can accurately measure, mix and apply RotFix in batches from two ounces to 7 ounces.
- 100% solids formulation is low odor and solvent free.
- Flows like water for superior penetration into wood and most porous materials.
- Two part system features an easy 2:1 mixing ratio.
- Apply by pouring or brush.
- Reliably cures at temperatures as low as 35°F.
- Can be used on damp wood.
- Use to harden soft, “punky”, wood as a base for further repair.
- Seals wood permanently to prevent future moisture penetration.
|Mix Ratio by Volume||100:50|
|Mix Ratio by Weight||100:43|
|Mixed Viscosity||325 cps|
|Hardness, shore D||(48 hr.) 75|
|Minimum Application Temperature||35°F (2°C)|
|Gel Time @ 77°F (25°C)||30 Minutes (100g mixture)|
|Full Cure @ 77°F (25°C)||72 Hours|