Built extra-tough and extra-wide for auxiliary motors. Mounting board is 2” thick weatherproof and maintenance-free polypropylene. Adjustable for long or short shaft engines.
Position trim adjustment available by moving bolts on bracket.
Rated for outboards up to 20 HP.
- Adjustable outboard motor bracket designed to mount on most swim platforms.
- Rated for 2- and 4- stroke motors up to 20HP.
- Constructed of black powder coated aluminum and can be adjusted to fit most platform heights and motor shaft lengths for optimum prop depth and performance.
- Comes complete with transom support bar for weight support and torque resistance.
- Do NOT use without Panther 55-0415 safety cable – included.
- Adjustable 3 vertical running positions
- 4” Vertical Travel
Material: Powder coated aluminum body with polypropylene board.
Included Equipment: Motor safety cable
Requires: Mounting hardware [stainless steel nuts & bolts]
Setback: 9 3/4” in the top position and 12” in the lowest position.
Base footprint: approx. 12” x 12”
Mounting Holes: 8 pairs
Motor Mount Pad size: 11.5” wide x 10.750” high
Product weight: approx. 21 lbs.