Inspired by the original Mustang Floater Coat, the MC1506 Classic Flotation Coat is engineered to provide safety, comfort, warmth, and durability.
Closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion. Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full-length storm flap, the Classic Coat adds up to an unbeatable value. This coat suits a variety of requirements for the Industrial, Regulatory, and Military environments. The Classic Flotation Coat is a standard piece of uniform for many government agencies.
- 15.7 LBS of buoyancy
- CSA Z96 (2015) compliant (Canada)
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Full length storm flap
- Zippered closures on front pocket
- Enhanced mobility and comfort with relaxed fit
- Available Insulated Hood (Product MA7136)