The only CSA Z96-2009 compliant personal flotation device
Made with high visibility Fluorescent Yellow Green fabric and specially-approved reflective tape for CSA Z96-2009 and WCB compliance and water safety.
Based on the original Mustang Floater Coat, this CSA-compliant High Visibility Flotation Coat is engineered to provide comfort, warmth, and durability. Most importantly, the Coat’s closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of accidental water immersion. Combined with functional elements such as large front pockets and a full-length storm flap, this Coat adds up to an unbeatable value.
- CSA Z96-2009: Class 2, Level 2
- WCB PPE 2 High Visibility Standard: Type 2
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Full length storm flap
- Enhanced mobility and comfort with relaxed fit
- Zippered closures on front pockets
- Attachable hood can be purchased separately (below)
Also see this Mustang Survival Thermo-System Plus Flotation Coat