If you want to get to the fish, you’ll have to go through saltwater first. Blow right past with Riptide Maxxum. Battle-tested toughness, quiet operation and corrosion-resistant design to take you where you want to be. End, meet means.
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller: Take command of your hand control trolling motor with this versatile tiller, which both tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6″), and features a digital battery indicator on the head.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide motor lower unit housings are grit-blasted, then coated in aluminum to prevent oxidization and rust. Then, a final layer of powder coat paint provides the ultimate protection.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What’s Included: Riptide Maxxum 55 lb. 42″ 5-speed motor with latch and door mount, MKP-32 Prop and Mounting Hardware
|Riptide Maxxum 55 lb. / L&D / Hand – 42″
|For Use In
|Foot Pedal Style
|i-Pilot Link GPS
|Universal Sonar 2
|5 Fwd/3 Rev