DIGS LIKE NO OTHER The Mantus Anchor is designed to penetrate dense, grassy bottoms and set with unparalleled holding power. When tested, Mantus anchors set faster and deeper than any other tested anchor, including Rocna, Manson Supreme, Bulwagga, Fortress, Bruce, CQR and Danforth anchors.
EASY TO STORE The Mantus Marine anchor lineup simply has the best boat anchors available, whether you are a long-range cruiser, racing, or going out for a day sail. The Mantus quick-set anchor is stowable and breaks down for easy storage, so you can store one or two as spares without needing to take up much boat space.
- Formed out of high-quality steel plate. Contains no cast parts.
- Shank and shank boot are welded from top and bottom.
- Shank and roll bar are bolted to the fluke.
- ASTM certified steel bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the shank is attached to the fluke with 4 bolts, a single bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor.
- Stainless Steel anchors feature a 2205 Duplex shank and 316L stainless steel fluke. The surface is hardened by shot-peening and are then electro-polished to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
- In the carbon steel version, every part of the anchor system is hot-dip galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent)
- Sharp-headed nose is precision machined to achieve the perfect chisel shape to achieve maximum penetrating power.
LIFETIME WARRANTY Mantus Anchors offers a lifetime warranty on its anchors.