The Johnson Pump 1600-04 Bilge Pump has been designed to exceed tough international, commercial standards. Fully submersible, it has pumping capacity of 98 l/min. Wetted parts are made of high-impact, non-corrosive thermoplastic, the shaft of stainless steel. Together with a liquid-cooled, 12-pole, double ball-bearing equipped motor, these features ensure safe operation and years of long service. There is a mechanical seal that eliminates shaft wear while providing service accessibility at the same time. The impeller design has been carefully tested and optimized to provide reliable flow and maximize head. Because the pump snaps into a universal mounting bracket/inlet screen, it can easily be replaced by most similar bilge pumps. Includes a removable check valve.
- Removable check valve included
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life.
- Quality engineered Lip Seal
- Automatic operation with optional float switch
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
|Wire Size||16 Ga.|
|Max Diameter||108 MM / 4.25”|
|Max Height||149 MM / 5.86”|
|Weight||1.3 KG / 2.75 Lbs|
|Hose Size||1-1/8” and 1-1/4” Threaded Hose Ports Included|