Garelick 71090 Outboard motor bracket is made for auxiliary motors from 7-1/2 HP to 30 HP 2-Stroke and 4-Stroke outboards up to 169 lb s. Raise and lower kickers 9-1/2″
- Raise and lower trolling and auxiliary motors on power and sailboats with ease
- Built especially for new 4 Stroke, heavier, high torque motors
- Extra Wide 11 1/2″ (29cm) Black Poly Mounting Board for new, wider style motor locking clamps used on late model outboard motors
- Accommodates long or short shaft motors
- Motor Safety Cable included for added protection
- New, ergonomically designed twist lock safety knobs secure bracket in place
- 71090 has 5 vertical running position lock bar to compensate for water surface and boat load conditions.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel torsion springs help counterbalance motor’s weight.
- Black satin Anodized aluminum body resists corrosion.
- 2″ thick, extra wide black poly mounting board – Weatherable and maintenance free
- Aircraft type stainless steel hardware – for increased durability with nylon friction resistant washers
- Easier to hold with comfortable padded grip handle designed to accept most style outboard motor locks
|H.P. Rating:||Over 7 1/2 to 30|
|Motor Weight||Not to Exceed: 169 lbs|
|Vertical Travel*:||9 1/2″ (24cm)|
|Mounting Pad||Poly Mounting Board Dimensions W x H x T: 11 1/2″ x 10 3/4″ x 2″ (29x27x5cm)|