The is specially designed to replace most “third degree burn” bi-pin halogen bulbs used in many reading lights. These US made high-flux LED bulbs produce a warm white light and are fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning. Their incredibly low power draw (1W or 3W) makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption. High-flux LEDs, the latest LED technology, out-perform cluster LEDs in all respects.
- 1W equivalent to an 30W incandescent beam.
- 3W equivalent to an 60W incandescent beam.
- 12VDC or 12VAC, for your yacht and your yard.
- Works on most low voltage outdoor lighting systems.
- Spot beam, best for directional light fixtures, bright enough to read a book.
- Long service life.
- Not hot, warm to the touch.
- Shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break.
- UV, lead, and mercury-free.
- Not recommended for use in fixtures with colored lenses.
- Input Voltage: 11-15 VDC (non-polarized), 12VAC
- Power Draw: 1W or 3W
- Color Temperature: ~3000 to 3800 K
- Shell Material: Die cast aluminum
- Mechanical Connection: Bi-pin
- Heat Dissipation: Space is required to dissipate 1W or 3W of heat generated
A typical bi-pin berth light (without the light bulb).