The GE90 Star is specially designed as as direct incandescent bulb replacement for the very popular #90 incandescent bulb used in many Perko (Bulb Fig. 0337) and other anchor lights. This bulb is fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning.
Their patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes them immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations. Their incredibly low power draw (~1W) makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption.
Features & Specifications
- 2nm Visibility, Multi-Voltage 12/24 VDC, High-Flux LED
- Replaces Single Color White BA15D #90 Bulb
- Perko Bulb Fig. 0337
- Low Power Draw, ~1W (Non-Polarized Connection)
- Built-In Energy Management Circuit Since 2004
- Direct Bulb Replacements for Many Anchor Lights
- Long Service Life
- Ultra-Rugged with No Filament to Burn Out or Break
For Perko Series 120, 170, 1301, 337, 362, 371, 455, 466, 1134, 1137, 1209, 1311, 1330, 1400, 1401, etc.
(Reflector and clear lens are removable for use with nav lights that are in axial direction with respect to the base of the bulb.)
Please note that you should use red LEDs with red or clear lenses, and green LEDs with green or clear lenses; not white LEDs with colored lenses.
Please check for clearance on your light fixtures.