Portable, Removable Wheels
Davis 1482 Wheel-a-Weigh transom wheels are portable and removable. A detent pin on each pivot bracket lets you position the wheels up or down, or remove them completely for storage.
Wheel-a-Weigh is mounted wide on the transom. This distributes the load and leaves clearance for outboard motors. In most cases, the boat can be operated without removing the wheels.
Note: This product is not designed to be towed behind a vehicle.
Wheel-a-Weigh Standard features
- 316 stainless steel frame and pivot bracket
- Inflatable 10-inch tires (26 cm)
220 lb. capacity (100 kg) handles most boats with motors up to 10 HP
- Precision molded, non-corrosive wheel hubs
- Stainless steel installation hardware included
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- 10″ (26 cm) inflatable tires.
- For loads up to 220 lbs. (100 kg).
- Weight 9 lbs. 4 oz. (4.2 kg).
- Packaged dimensions: 23.5″ wide × 12″ high × 4″ deep (59.7 × 30.5 × 10.2 cm)