In 1997 Connelly introduced a ski intended to make water skiing easier for everyone. Now they have decided to revive one of the finer inventions of the 90’s, the revolutionary Big Easy. Why waste energy getting out of the water? On the big easy you can pop right up and ski all day long. The massive 635 sq in platform and consistent width throughout the ski offers exceptional stability.
- The original “Big Guy” ski made in the U.S.A.
- Closed cell polyurethane resin core
- Recreational glass flex sequence
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- Standard Tunnel
- Acrylam base
- Aluminum drop through fin