DIGS LIKE NO OTHER Mantus M2 Anchors are designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unparalleled holding power. Expect the Mantus Anchor to set every time the first time!
EASY TO STORE Whether you are a long range cruiser, racing or going out for a day sail. The Mantus breaks down for easy storage, so you can store one or two as spares without taking up much needed boat space. A single bolt is used for the construction to facilitate easy dissassembly and storage.
- Formed from high quality steel plate and high end precision casting.
- ASTM certified bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the bolt used in the assembly is load bearing, only a fraction of the load is transmitted to the bolt.
- Stainless Steel anchors feature a 2205 Duplex shank and 316L stainless steel fluke. The surface is hardened by shot-peening and then electro-polished to provide maximum corrosion resistance.
- In the carbon steel version every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT ASTM 514 Steel and flukes are mild steel A36 equivalent).
- Nose of the anchor is reinforced to guarantee a lifetime longevity.