Moeller Reed Switch Fuel Sending Unit 13″
Moeller Reed switch fuel sending units are a reliable sensor, with no moving parts that differs from the traditional float arm sensors. Built with durable stainless steel construction. Uses standard 5 screw bolt pattern, It will retrofit most other fuel level sensors. Engineering-grade thermo-polymer fully adjustable Reed style fuel level sender designed for gas, ethanol, diesel, biodiesel and non-potable water use.
- Stainless Steel construction provides efficient performance.
- Collects fuel information more consistently than swingarm senders.
- Fuel measurements are taken from the float.
- Sender length is 1″ shorter than tank depth
- Calibrated to the Industry Standard of 33-240 Ohms.
- Complete with 5 hole gasket and screws.
- Tank Depth: 13″ or 330mm