Reliable. Capable. And fully able to handle anything a day of fishing brings. PowerDrive shows up to the launch ramp every day with big-time technology, trusted power and easy operation. And with a mount that’s tough, sleek and built to take a beating, it’s going to keep showing up day after day.
- Deploy-Assist Lever: Get in and out of the water easily. Just depress the lever to deploy your trolling motor and when it’s time to move, it stows easily and securely.
- Side-To-Side/Electric Foot Pedal: Control speed, steering, and momentary and constant on/off with the PowerDrive foot pedal, which is waterproof and features an 18′ cord. Note: the foot pedal is not included with i-Pilot models.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button to get an instant “stage of charge” reading.
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It’s a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- What’s Included: PowerDrive 55 lb. 54″ motor, Corded Foot Pedal, MKP-32 Prop and Mounting Hardware
BONUS MK-106D Battery Charger Included
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Chargers sense and adjust to ambient temperature fluctuations to ensure a fast, accurate charge
- Digital Control: Microprocessor-based design delivers a faster, more precise charge every time
- LED Indicator Lights: Inform of charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notifications and full charge
- Automatic Multi-Stage Charging: Controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the charging cycle, ensuring a fast, safe and precise charge
- Waterproof Construction: All on-board chargers are built to be waterproof, shock-resistant and vibration-resistant
- 3-Year Warranty: All battery chargers come with a full 3-year replacement warranty
- Supported Battery Types: 12v AGM, 12v Flooded Lead Acid, 12v Lithium LiFePO4
|Model||PowerDrive 55 lb. / FP / – 54″|
|For Use In||Freshwater|
|Max Thrust||55 lbs.|
|Foot Pedal Style||Side-to-Side / Electric|
|i-Pilot Link GPS||No|
Battery Charger Specs
|Model||Digital Charger MK 106 D – 1 bank x 6 amps|
|Product Dimensions||8.75 in x 4.75 in x 3 in|
|Product Weight||4.5 lb|
|Output per Bank||6 amps|
|Charge Time||10-12 hours|
|Power Source||On-Shore AC|
|Battery Type||12v Lithium LiFePO4, 12v AGM, 12v Flooded Lead Acid|
|12v Lithium Ion (LiFePO4) Optimized||No|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation||Yes|
|Battery Type Selection||No|
|Battery Connection||Ring Terminal|
Check out all Minn Kota Trolling Motors