Surface Mounted Inductive Meters provide what today’s power-sports user need and expect from hour meters and hour tach meters. Hour/Tach meters have become the most cost effective method of performing service. Knowing what to service and when, is the key to a successful preventative maintenance program for your motorcycle, ATV, PWC, Boat and Generator.
Meter displays can be read at all times. The hour meter shows total hours accumulated. The hour/tach meter shows RPM’s when the engine is running. When the engine is off the meter shows total hours accumulated. There is no clicking like mechanical meters. Installation is easy with simple patented one 4 foot wire hook-up. Solid state electronics, modern LCD, superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality offer today’s leading OEM’s the best of all possibilities without sacrifice to performance, operation, or budget. Encapsulated exopy case is water resistant.
Features & Specifications
- Has the same features as hour meter plus tachometer feature.
- Works on any gas engine up to 2 cylinders and 8000 rpm.
- Firing pattern 1 spark = 1rpm
- Resolution 10RPMs
- Maximum RPMs 8000
- Suitable for all single and twin, two or four cycle gasoline engines operation within specified tachometer firing pattern.
- Track the Service Life of Your Vehicle – oil changes, valve, adjustments, spark plugs, etc…
- Easy Installation – peel & stick, no wiring necessary just plug and play!
- Operates with new generation 4 stroke “pen stick” coils.
- No Power Required – Includes lifetime battery sealed inside.
- Works Any Gas engine
- Records and Displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol appears and flashes on/off to indicate counting time.
- Automatic Roll over
- Resolution 0.1 hour
- 100% epoxy encapsulated casing resists water
- Warranty one year.