This new, automatic, low-profile light is a single compact flashing unit. The light activates automatically when immersed in water and will remain lit once water activated to allow for rescue scenarios involving an unconscious survivor. The light can be turned off manually if required by pressing the switch.
The new Alkaline range meets all the testing requirements of SOLAS, Transport Canada and the Marine Equipment Directive by using alkaline technology. This new range will last for 60 hours – way in excess of the required 8 hours.
- No transport restrictions – no lithium batteries (does not ship as hazardous goods)
- No disposal problems at end of life
- Exceeds SOLAS light output and life requirements
- One light for both recessed and belt mounting
- Ultra-low dome to assist in storage and chute evacuation
- Easy to test