Engel MR040 is based on Engels popular MT45 model. It features the same ultra-efficient cooling system, but now in a more weather resistant and stylish all plastic exterior, which is ideally suited to boaters and outdoor campers alike.
The lid is conveniently reversible for easy access from either side. There is a storage tray under the lid for spare cords or fuses.
The corners are protected with large rubber bumpers.
Operates off 12/24V DC or 110V AC. It automatically switches power from 12/24 volts DC to 110 volts AC.
Commonly Used By
- Fishermen – freezing fish or keeping bait frozen
- Boaters – for making ice cubes
- Campers – keep food frozen or beers chilled
- Fire/EMS Departments – refreeze cool vests and store on-scene rehab liquids
- Reps on the road – for frozen product samples
- Truckers – for cooling refreshments
- Biologists – for blast freezing test samples in the field
- Remote Cabins- works well off wind and solar generators
Specifications & Features
0.7 – 2.5 Amps
cans (12 Fl.oz)
14.5″ x 10.5″ x 14.4″
25″ x 15.5″ x 18.5″