The Neptune is a general purpose through-hull mounted LED light with three US made high-flux LEDs. This light is fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning. The aerospace-grade anodized aluminum composite body makes it extremely corrosion proof and the surface as hard as steel.
Their patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes them immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations. Their incredibly low power draw (~1A @ 12V) makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption.
Neptune: dr led underwater lights
- Three state-of-the-art 3W, US made, high-quality, high-flux LEDs.
- High-intensity white LED light travels farther underwater for maximum visibility and truer colors.
- Aerospace-grade anodized aluminum composite body.
- No anodes required, as housing is corrosion proof.
- Multi-voltage 12VDC or 24VDC.
- Can be operated out of water.
- Compact design.
- Serviceable from inside the boat, if needed.
- Instant on, no warm-up of bulb needed.
- Long service life.
- Not hot, warm to the touch.
- Shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break.
- Other light output colors available on special orders.
- Input Voltage: 10-28 VDC or 12VAC
- Current Draw: ~1A @ 12V, ~0.5A @ 24V
- Light Output: ~500 lumens
- Color Temperature: ~6000 K
- Lens Material: 12mm tempered glass
- Fixture Material: aerospace-grade anodized aluminum composite
- Mechanical Connection: Requires one 70mm (2 13/16″) dia. hole
- Electrical Connection: 2M (6.6′) long 9.5mm dia. rubber sheathed outdoor 245 IEC 57 cable (20AWG 300V 80C multi-stranded copper conductors)
- Weight: ~ 1.3 kg (2.8 lb)