The Red Mars Dome are classic style, general purpose, surface-mounted LED light fixtures with red / white light for night use, with the added benefit of high-flux LED technology. These lights are fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning. Their patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes them immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations.
- LED Dome Lights
- High-Flux LEDs
- 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″ Diameters
- Same Mounting Hole Patterns as Most Popular Dome Lights
- Red or Warm White Light
- Chrome Colored Shell
- Multi-Voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
- An On/Off/On rocker switch to select between warm white and red light.
- Equivalent to a 40W incandescent dome light, bright enough for general use.
- Ideal for map reading lights, emergency lights, or night illumination.
- Classic styling.
- Ample heat sinking to the LEDs to ensure long life operation.
- Multi-voltage 12VDC or 24VDC
- Instant on, no warm-up of bulb needed.
- Long service life.
- Not hot, warm to the touch.
- Shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break.
- Other light output colors available on special orders.
- Input Voltage: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: ~0.25A @ 12V (On High) ~0.13A @ 12V (On Low), ~0.13A @ 24V (On High) ~0.06A @ 24V (On Low)
- Light Output: ~90 lumens
- Color Temperature: ~3200 K
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Fixture Material: Chrome plated ABS plastic
- Fixture Dimensions: 5 1/2″ and 6 3/4″ overall diameter
- Mechanical Connection: Three mounting holes
- Electrical Connection: Polarized 4″ pigtail cable (20AWG 300V 80C UL1007 rated multi-stranded copper conductors)
- Weight: ~ 12 oz