Newport P9000 Propane Fireplace
The combustion process is completely isolated from the inside of the boat by the unique, direct vent design. A built-in blower provides good heat circulation. The heater is sold with all accessories needed including a stainless steel backing plate, 28 inches of flexible double stainless chimney and the deck fitting cap. A propane hose, 11” WC regulator and fittings are needed and sold separately.
Approximate cubic footage this unit will heat based on an average climate it’s installed in, the altitude being sea level and a well insulated area is 10’ x 10’ x 8’ = 800 cu/ft
Includes Everything Ready to Install!
- Easy to install – Easy to use.
• Stainless Steel burner.
• Large ceramic glass viewing window with safety screen.
• Safe, direct-vent operation.
• Unaffected by motion or wind.
• Variable heat output and excellent thermal efficiency.
• Low fuel consumption.
• Compact design, with attractive appearance, made of 304 stainless steel.
• No interior oxygen depletion
Weight: 22 lbs
W 8.375″ D0.650″ H23″
1 lb – 7 hrs
20lb – 140 hrs gal LOW
1 lb – 5 hrs
20lb – 100 hrs gal HIGH
Low: 3,200 BTU
High: 4,500 BTU