Boat Hull Cleaning – Bio-Kleen Fiberglass Cleaner
- A biodegradable, non toxic boat hull cleaner and fiberglass RV cleaner.
- A hull cleaner designed to dissolve and remove scum lines, algae, scale, lime, rust, corrosion, light oxidation, and most water minerals from fiberglass and acid resistant surfaces including: fiberglass, metals, porcelain, tile and grout. Also removes yellow stains from a fiberglass RV exterior.
- A clinging spray on gel that sticks increasing surface penetration for better boat hull cleaning on vertical surfaces.
- This hull cleaner has a rapid action that quickly penetrates and removes buildup of all kinds.
- Rinses away freely and leaves surface sparkling clean.
Excellent for hand and automatic washing operations. Use on fiberglass boats, RVs, metals, tires and rims, props and outboards, pontoons, sinks, bathtubs, shower stalls, toilet seats and bowls, stainless steel fixtures, swimming pools, ceramic tiles and grout.
Green Cleaning Attributes
- Safe: No need to worry about overspray
- Concentrated Cleaner: Highly effective allowing you to dilute per application; saving Time, Money, Transportation, Packaging and Shipping Costs. Therefore reducing the environmental impact.
- 100% of the packaging is recyclable
- Safe for Marine and Aquatic Life
- No Animal Testing – No Animal Ingredients – Cruelty Free
- Environmentally Friendly, Non toxic, Biodegradable, Non Aerosol, Ozone Safe
Excellent results for boat hull cleaning and rv exterior cleaning using a Boat RV Brush, Wash Brush Super Soft or Wash Brush Ultra Soft.
Follow up the deep cleaning results of Bio-Kleen Fiberglass Cleaner with an application of Boat Wax to seal and protect the surface while adding a brilliant shine.
- Spray Bio-Kleen Fiberglass Cleaner onto area affected with water spots and water stains. Allow product to dwell for extremely hard to remove stains.
- Agitate lightly with a Boat Body Brush with medium to soft flagged tip bristles
- After removing water spots and stains with the Bio-Kleen Fiberglass Cleaner, apply Bio-Kleen Polish & Sealant to create a protective barrier against the water stains
- Maintain with Bio-Kleen Qwik Shine and a Micro-Fiber Towel