Standard Horizon HX380 HH VHF Radio Plus Free MH-73A4B Mic Promo!
Limited Quantities, While Supplies Last
Standard Horizon HX380 is factory programmed with all USA, Canadian, International and NOAA Weather channels. It also has the capability to be programmed with up to 40 Land Mobile Radio (137-174MHz) channels with CTCSS or DCS signaling
These channels do require the appropriate Federal Communications license.
Lithium-ion battery and charger
The HX380 is packaged with a 1600mAh Lithium-ion battery providing up to 13 hours of operating time on a single charge.
The HX380 is also packaged with a 110V wall charger, 12V cigarette lighter charger, and charging cradle
Loud speaker audio
The HX380 is designed with heavy commercial use in mind, with an internal 700mW speaker, receiving clear radio transmissions in a noisy environment is no longer a problem.
Battery life indicator
A real time battery life indicator in the upper left corner of the screen gives the user an estimated remaining battery life
Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
Scanning is not an issue with the HX380. The radio can be setup to scan any number of channels with or without a priority channel or simply can be setup to scan between a priority channel and one other channel (dual watch).
NOAA Weather Channels and Weather Alert
10 NOAA and Canadian Weather channels are pre-programmed and easily selectable using the dedicated WX key. In addition, the HX380 can be set to monitor WX channels and provide an audible alert to inform of pending storm advisories.
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
Because the HX380 is built better, it’s backed better. If your Standard Horizon HX380 ever fails for any reason including water damage during normal use in the first three years, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or replace it free, without hassle or charges…period! If it fails thereafter in normal use it is covered by Standard Horizon’s Flat Rate Service Program.
- 40 Programmable Land Mobile Channels 134 MHz to 174 MHz with CTCSS and DCS signaling
- Supplied with a 1600mAh Lithium-ion battery, 110 VAC and 12 VDC chargers and a charging cradle
- Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Selectable 5 and 1 Watt transmit power output
- 700 mW Loud speaker audio
- Battery life indicator
- All USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual and TRI Watch
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- Programmable channel names
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available
- Optional FBA-40 Alkaline Battery tray available
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty