In addition to meeting global safety and regulatory standards, TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers feature low electrical interference and superior, efficient, power factor corrected multistage charging. TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers can be mounted virtually anywhere, given their unique drip-proof design. With certified ignition protection, even a gasoline engine room is an alternative for installation*. Trouble-free installation is ensured with easy-to-access AC and DC wiring compartments and reverse-polarity battery protection.
Designed primarily for marine and commercial applications worldwide, TRUECHARGE2 Battery Chargers are unmatched for reliability. Available in two 12-volt models, they are versatile enough to be used in a wide variety of conditions and locations. Auto-ranging AC input voltage capability (90 – 265 volts AC) makes travelling abroad and handling poor-quality power a breeze. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
- 12-volt models available in 20 A and 40 A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Temperature-compensated charging
- Power factor corrected for efficient charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge