This front entry youth foam vest is designed for whitewater rafting and is a proven choice for commercial outfitters. The pillow ensures the user’s head stays above water when floating on their back. Durable 210/420D ripstop nylon construction means this vest is long-lasting. Six adjustment points, including an extra waist belt, customize the fit to secure young paddlers weighing 50-90lbs. Reflective trim provides an extra element of safety. The USCG approves the Youth Canyon V PFD as a Recreational Type III (Type III performance approved only when worn) and Commercial Type V.
- Front entry with buckles for convenient donning and doffing
- 210/420D ripstop nylon shell is durable
- Six points of adjustment offer a customized fit
- Head pillow helps keep head above water when floating on your back
- Reflective trim enhances visibility in low light conditions
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type III, Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Provides 15.7 LBS of buoyancy