A low profile design for the most serious paddlers
The MV5801 Deluxe Paddling Vest has a low profile construction that contours to the body. The slim design and flexible foam cut provide an unhindered range of motion and eliminate chaffing around the shoulders and arms. The large zippered pockets provide storage areas for snacks, sunscreen and all the other items you need to get you through a hard day’s paddling. Includes Dry-Lex mesh lining to wick perspiration and keep you cool. Designed to be functional, durable and stylish, this vest has multiple adjustment points so you can get the fit you want, is made of rugged materials to withstand heavy use and features sleek design lines with SOLAS tape so you look good during the day and are visible at night.
Mustang Survival’s line of recreational vests are designed to survive both nature’s challenges and the challenges of active families. Hard-wearing construction, superior flotation performance, exceptional mobility and great styling: Mustangs look good inside and out.
- Specialized low profile construction contours to the body
- Front entry allows maximum comfort and mobility
- Dri-Lex mesh lining transports perspiration away from the skin and provides added ventilation for cooling comfort
- Wide range of shoulder, side, and waist adjustments for differently sized wearers and clothing combinations
- Large, accessible, secure double chest pockets
- Fast-tab attachment point for accessories
- 500-Denier Cordura outer shell fabric
- SOLAS reflective tape on back
- Reflective logo on front
- Approval: Transport Canada/Canadian Coast Guard
- Colors: Red/Carbon
- Available Sizes: S/M, M/L, L/XL, XL/XXL