- The M2 Chain Hook, or chain grabber securely latches to the chain even when chain is unloaded, making it much safer than standard chain hooks that often fall off.
- The M2 Hook is made from 2205 Duplex, thus withstanding the harsh marine environment and is the strongest hook on the market.
- The chain grabber is safe, designed to be as strong as high test chain.
- Ideal for use with a snubber or a bridle.
- Fits BBB, Proofcoil, Hi Test and Stainless Chain.
- Available for 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, and 1/2 inch chain.
|Hook Size||WLL||UBS||Shackle (Size)|
|1/4 in (6-7mm)||1,686 lbs||6,744 lbs||3/8 in or 7/16 in Shackle|
|5/16 in (8mm)||3,788 lbs||15,154 lbs||7/16 in Shackle|
|3/8 in (10mm)||5,516 lbs||22,066 lbs||1/2 in Shackle|
|1/2 in (12-13mm)||9,271 lbs||37,085 lbs||5/8 in Shackle|