If you need to boost your solar charging, you can add the Flex MPPT Supercharger upgrade, which allows you to add two more 90V strings of solar panels for a total of three 90V panel arrays for 90A (1,200W) of solar charge input. You could charge one Flex Battery in about an hour.
As you expand your Flex Modular System with additional Flex Batteries, you can also boost your system’s solar charge rate to as much as 990A (4,400W). Please read below to learn how.
The MPPT Supercharger can be used only with a Flex 1500 or Flex DC Power Station.
- Expansion:Combine this module with your Flex 1500 or Flex DC Power Station for the fastest solar charge times on the market.
- Charging: 2 additional panel arrays at 90V each and 60A additional max solar input
- 2 20A MPPT Charge Controllers: Allows for faster and more efficient charging
- 2 EC8 Input Plugs: User-friendly, plug-and-play interface for solar supercharging
- Compatible with EC8-to-MC4 Adapter
- Solar Array Options: Accepts either series or parallel wiring configurations. 90VDC input maximum, no Amperage input maximum.
- Dimensions: 14″ x 8″ x 4.7″
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Warranty: 1-Year
FLEX MPPT SUPERCHARGER DESCRIPTION
The Flex MPPT Supercharger includes two advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT) charge controllers with up to 90V of solar charge input each, so it gives you more options and charges faster using solar panels—you can charge one Flex Battery from 0 to 100% in as little as 1 hour in ideal sunlight. You will love the freedom of capturing clean, unlimited power from the sun whenever you need it.
The Flex Modular Platform is designed to be completely plug and play. To connect the Flex MPPT Supercharger to the Flex 1500 or Flex DC Power Stations, simply add the Supercharger anywhere in your stack. The auto-lock system takes care of the rest. It takes only seconds to triple your system’s solar charge rate.
For every Flex Battery you add to your system, you can also add another MPPT Supercharger to maintain a rapid charge time. If you added five Flex Batteries in pairs with five Flex MPPT Superchargers, your entire 6,414Wh system could still charge in only an hour and a half.