Inergy Apex is capable of satisfying the demanding needs of camp trailers to home appliances for days at a time. This solar generator is as versatile as it is powerful, yet still only weighs 25 lbs. For the ultimate in emergency power or camping luxury without the hassles of traditional fuel powered generators, the Apex is second to none.
- Internal Battery: 1,100 Watt hours (90 amp @12.6 volts), Lithium NMC
- Battery Life Expectancy: Up to 2,000 Cycles or 10 Years
- AC Inverter: 1,500 Watts continuous pure sine wave, 3,000 Watts starting surge
- Charging: 500 Watts maximum input, 3 hour recharge time at max input
- Battery Expansion: Compatible with both 12.6 deep cycle lead acid/AGM batteries & InergyLithium-Ion Batteries (soon to be announced)
- MPPT Charge Controller: 500 Watt (30A) Maximum Input. Charges in as little as 3 hours in ideal sun conditions.
- 2 USB-C Charge Ports: 5V 3A
- 2 USB QualComm 3.0 Charge Ports
- 3 Position Power Switch: Allows user to charge devices via the USB, USB-C, and 12V output ports without having to turn on the inverter
- Charging Temperatures: 32°F to 104°F
- Discharging Temperatures:20°F to 115°F
- Dimensions: 14″ W x 7″ H x 8″ D
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year
- EC8 Input Plug: Creates an extremely user friendly, plug and play interface
- Shoulder Carrying Strap
- AC Charger Included
- NOT Compatible with MC4 to Neutrik Adapter.
- ONLY accepts Inergy solar panels, car charger, standard AC charger and Quick wall charger.
- REQUIRES 30′ Neutrik to EC8 Solar Panel Cable to connect to previous Inergy panels
WHAT IT CAN POWER?
The Apex Solar Generator can power just about anything, anywhere.
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 100+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 40+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 20+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 14 hours
- 50″ LED LCD TV* (65 watts) : 16 hours
- Microwave (1,000 watts): 1 hour
- Refrigerator* (18 cu ft., 20% duty): 33 hours
- Chest Freezer (9 cu ft., 15% duty): 50 hours
- Sump Pump (1/3 HP): 2.5 hours
- Basecamp LED Light (6 watts) : 183 hours
*Energy Star Certified Appliance