Fishfinding with Garmin DownVü™ Scanning Sonar
- Garmin DownVü scanning sonar provides a nearly photographic view of fish and structure under the boat
- Includes an all-in-one advanced HD-ID™ and DownVü transducer
- 3.5-inch diagonal QVGA color display
- Transmit power (RMS)/(Peak-To-Peak): 300 W/2,400 W
- Includes a quick-release tilt/swivel mount, transom mount and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounting kits
The powerfully simple 3.5-inch color echo 301dv includes an all-in-one transducer that delivers both advanced HD-ID 77/200 kHz and Garmin DownVü scanned images simultaneously on a horizontally or vertically split screen. The images provide the clearest possible sonar picture of fish returns and nearly photographic structure detail under the boat.
Smooth Scaling™ graphics provide uninterrupted imagery when switching between depth-range scales. The 2,400 W peak-to-peak power scans as deep as 1,750 feet maximum¹ — and narrow-to-wide viewing cone angles give you a big picture well beyond the sides of your boat. Includes a quick-release tilt/swivel mount plus transom and low-profile trolling motor transducer mounts to make installation a snap.