Engel High Performance Rugged Ice Boxes. The ultimate in plastic rotationally molded coolers!
Engel’s line of rugged ice boxes. Packed with patented award winning features along with Engel’s known quality and function…these ice boxes simply out-perform all the competitors.
They offer more insulation and more useful features than any other cooler available….period.
The design and concept originated in Jupiter Florida…known for its’ illustrious history in trophy quality Sport-Fishing, these ice boxes are high quality marine grade…designed by fisherman for fishermen.
They are also tested “Bear Proof” by the USDA – Click here to see a video of a 1,000 lb grizzly bear trying to get in – without success.
- 2″ Quality Polyurethane insulation
- Seamless polyethylene construction
- Each model sized to match industry standards for boats
- Non-Skid lid with dual corner locking holes
- Molded hand grip and convenient rope handles
- Large non-skid, non-marking feet designed to keep the cooler from sliding
- Air tight freezer gasket seal in lid
- Unique easy-open drain plug
- Cooler drains completely dry when drain plug is opened one turn
- Rugged full length self stopping hinge
- Low profile marine grade latches
- Easily secures down with most tie-down systems
- Cooler lid is designed to hold State fishing law stickers or your boats name.
- Industry standard cushions fit each model.
- Capacity: 80 Quarts
- Outer dimensions: 34.75″ x 16.75″