The Saturn Ring MKII is a general purpose, recessed, water resistant fixture in your choice of spotlight or floodlight models with the added benefit of high-flux LED technology. These lights produce a warm white light and are fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning.
Their patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes them immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations. Their incredibly low power draw (0.25A @12V) makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption. Exactly the same form factor as our popular cluster LED Saturn Ring. High-flux LEDs, the latest LED technology, out-perform cluster LEDs in all respects.
- 120+ Lumen* Recessed LED Light
- Soothing Warm White Light
- Best Marine LED Recessed Light in the market in terms of price and performance
- Patented US LED Technology
- Spot model, 60W incandescent beam, bright enough for reading.
- Flood model, 30W incandescent beam, a very good ambient light.
- Long service life.
- Modern styling and compact design.
- Not hot, warm to the touch.
- Shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break.
- UV, lead, and mercury-free; no RF noise.
- White and chrome trim rings included.
- Brass color trim ring (gold plated) sold separately.
- Input Voltage: 11-15 VDC (polarized)
- Dimmable Range: 10-11.5 VDC
- Current Draw: ~0.25A @ 12V
- Brightness (Spot): 180 lux @ 1M
- Brightness (Flood): 80 lux @ 1M
- Color Temperature: ~3000 to 3800 K
- Mechanical Connection: 3″ (76.2 mm) overall diameter; requires a 2″ dia. (50.8 mm) cut-out, 0.8″ (20.3 mm) deep space
- Electrical Connection: Polarized 5″ pigtail cable (20AWG 300V 80C UL1007 rated multi-stranded copper conductors)
- Weight: ~ 75 g (2.5 oz)
- Heat Dissipation: Space is required in the back of the light to dissipate 3W of heat generated.