Gabe Lucas likes to ride over concrete blocks, tree branches and anything else he can find so his board needs to be tough. Whether he’s behind the boat or taking cable laps on the Good Vibes Tour the Vibe is the deck that’s under his feet. A poplar wood stringer runs up the center of the board adding liveliness to the super-light polyurethane core. ABS sidewalls run a full inch into the board for extra durability. Use the 8-up inserts and Prizm boots to maximize the natural flex of the board.
- Designed, shaped and ridden by Gabe Lucas
- 3 in. poplar wood stringer tip to tail for flex and bond
- Variable height ABS rail extends 1 in. into board for strength
- Triax layup
- Ti base is slick and strong
- Flat bottom design catch free on rails
- 8-up inserts